Frequently Asked Questions
Can you guarantee next day shipping?
- Yes. We offer FREE next day delivery to customers within the GTA. Next day delivery is available if orders are placed before 2PM. Delivery charges may apply to areas outsde the GTA.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
Why are the prices of your caskets so much lower than funeral homes?
- We sell at wholesale prices.
Can you guarantee these caskets are good quality?
- Yes, here at Casket Depot, we stand behind our product and offer a satisfaction guarantee. We’ve been in the funeral business for well over 20-years, even before the creation of Casket Depot in 2001. We believe we can serve families during one of the most difficult times of their lives by making their funeral expenses less expensive.
If at the time of delivery you are not satisfied with our casket, we will take it back and offer 100% refund.
Can the funeral home refuse your casket?
- NO. In Ontario, the law protects the consumer from any surcharges or upcharges or receiving fees that may be added to your funeral expenses. Please visit the link below to know your rights:
Can I buy the casket for later use?
- YES. Please refer to our pre-planning page for all our pre-planning options. It is a wise choice to pre-plan because it will save you money and save your loved ones the grief of planning a funeral during an emotional time.
Do you also sell cremation caskets?
- Yes, all our wood caskets are suitable for cremation.
What is the difference between 18 Gauge and 20 Gauge?
- The Gauge refers directly to the thickness of the steel. The lower the gauge, the thicker the steel is. The 18 gauge metal is thicker than the 20 gauge metal.
Is ordering a casket online a difficult process?
- Our online ordering process is quite simple. Simply browse our catalog and make your selection. The SHIP TO address should be the funeral home or cemetery where you want the casket delivered. If you have any questions, contact us through our tollfree number: 1-866-541-5688
- We accept all major credit cards and now PayPal. Our Customer Service Center will contact you immediately after you place your order to confirm all the necessary details.
Do you carry oversized caskets?
Do you offer free delivery?
- We offer free delivery within the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Outside Toronto, extra charges may apply, please contact us for more details.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- At Casket Depot, we accept all major credit cards, debit cards, bank wire, e-transfers, or online payment via PayPal.
Are there any hidden fees?
- There are no hidden fees. The price you see is the price you pay, plus applicable taxes.
If I change my mind, what are my options?
- Please see our return policy for more information.
Do you offer Financing?
- Effective May 01, we will have options for customers who need a casket immediately but may not have the full amount available to them. We offer financing through a third-party provider and customers can decide how much or how long they want to finance. Our aim is to make your funeral planning more manageable. Casket Depot does not profit from financing options offered to our customers.
If you have more questions, please contact us
Toll Free: 1-866-541-5688 or